A 300-acre forested campground and public park on the shores of Pickerel Lake
Campground and Park Office
11000 Camp Pet-O-Se-Ga
Alanson, MI 49706
RESERVATIONS: (231) 347-6536
Welcome to Pet-O-Se-Ga!
Click here for rental rates and cabin and campsite information!
Camp Pet-O-Se-Ga has 90 campsites with electricity and water, modern restrooms and showers, seven rental cabins, playground equipment, and open field game areas. The park also has a recreation hall/multi-use building which can accommodate family reunions, weddings, receptions, and meetings and an open-air pavilion where movies are played on Saturday nights through the summer season.
Day-use of Camp Pet-O-Se-Ga
Petosega has long been a favorite day-use park that is always free and open to the public, all year ’round! Day-users may access the park from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Here are some of the park’s day-use highlights:
- The beautiful Cedar Creek is a great spot for fishing and nature exploration.
- Miles of trails are open to the public for hiking and walking.
- A sandy beach on the shore of Pickerel Lake is the perfect place to spend a summer’s day.
- Boats can be moored off-shore for boaters to access the park.
- A mobi-mat and water wheelchair make Petosega accessible to all! To reserve the water wheelchair, call the park office at (231) 347-6536. (There is no charge for use of these amenities.)
- A new handicapped-accessible playground is open for all to use!
Year round events make the park a fun spot for families and friends to gather. Click here for our events calendar.
Camp Petosega Brochure (PDF)